- About Us
- Human Resources
- School Board
- Special Education
- Support Services
- Suicide Prevention
Boone Meadow Elementary
Drop-off and Pick-up Procedures
1. Dropping off K-Gr. 4 students in the front of the school on the circular drive between 8:50am and 9:00am.
2. Preschool parents parking in the front lot and escorting children to the front doors in the morning between 9:05am and 9:15am.
3. Kindergarten parents* picking up at 2:30pm in the back of the building at DOOR #6 and remaining in your cars.
4. Using the access road from Eagle Church to pick up K-Gr. 4 students* in the front of the school on the circular drive beginning at 3:30pm.
5. Preschool parents parking in the front lot and picking up their children inside beginning at 3:45pm.
* Please help us out even more by placing an 8.5" x 11" paper with your child's name on it in your front/passenger window when picking your child up.