- About Us
- Athletics Home
- Media Center
- Performing Arts
WELCOME TO ZCHS
Mr. East Welcomes You!
High School Transportation Information
All high school bus stops are main line/global stops. They are not negotiable.
High School pick up times WILL change during the first two weeks of school.
Drivers will communicate to students with the updated times.
We do not create afternoon bus routes for HIGH SCHOOL students due to
after-school activities. If your student requires transportation home they
should ride the same bus number in the afternoon that is listed in the morning.
Student Email Accounts:
- Student e-mail accounts will be moved from Google to Office 365 beginning JULY 2016.
- Students will access their e-mail accounts with the same e-mail address and their lunch pin in Office 365 by logging in at www.office.com .
- Student e-mail addresses WILL NOT change.
- STUDENTS WILL NOT BE ABLE TO ACCESS OLD E-MAILS LEFT IN THEIR GOOGLE ACCOUNT AFTER THE CHANGE IS MADE (access to Google Drive will still be available, just not email).
- Students (especially graduating seniors) are encouraged to forward any important e-mails they may need to a personal e-mail account (BEFORE JULY).
1:1 BYOD Requirements and Suggestions for 5-12
Wednesday, August 24, 2016
Mr. Nolan’s 5th period Psychology class, please meet in room E119 in the Freshmen Center today.
It’s time to plan your Spring Break 2017. Let’s go to Spain!
Please come to an informational/enrollment meeting this evening @ 6:00 pm in the School Main Cafeteria. Senora Peredo, Senor Malle and Mr. Storm will be leading the trip.
There will be a Quiz Bowl meeting after school today in Mr. Fowler’s room 101. Come on out and see what Quiz Bowl is all about.
The first Yoga Club will be held today after school in the Multipurpose Gym room. All levels are welcome. Please bring your own mat if you have one. You must have a signed waiver form in order to participate. Please see Ms. Chickedantz in room 407 with any questions. Hope to see you there!
Art Club’s first meeting will be today at 3:30pm in room 51. If you have any questions please see Mr. Storm in room 512.
Key Club will meet tomorrow morning at 7:40 in the main campus LGI. Donuts will be provided.
Friendship Bracelet Club’s first meeting will be tomorrow in Mrs.
- PLC Days (Start time 8:50) - 9/13, 9/27, 10/11, 10/25, 11/8, 11/22, 12/13, 1/10, 1/24, 2/14, 2/28, 3/14, 3/28, 4/11, 4/25, 5/9